Untold Magic

Friday, March 18, 2011

I never learned magic so as to vanish from your sight
But then magic inspired me too! To vanish from your heart.
The wise man had gone wrong! Fate is not predefined
Ofcousre it is designed ahead of scheduled incidents
Well planned and executed by the almighty.
You and Me are not just mere incidents of thoughts.
But then the mystery is yet not resolved.
Now when the gentle breeze cover you with an aura
Take a deep breath wide open your eyes
And give out a big smile.
And know, luck is what you deserve for your doings.
And so you prepare for your bad luck.
Why do you worry when I am mad?
You must be envious of me, that I am enlightened of truth.
You hid behind your soul not winning it for ever
I have broken the traditions you must be jealousy of me.
The falcon started flying up around the sky again,
Accompanied by whirling wind and overcast
The mystery starts once again...
Now I am afraid to love you, because of the curse
Which is goanna fell up on you at the end.
I realize that my time is near
The time to begin the journey.

Posted by Styphinson Toms at 8:42 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment